Friday, March 10, 2006

These Pretzels are making me Thirsty!

So for Christmas I gave my husband tickets (for us) to go see Jerry Seinfeld perform. Then I didn't realize that this show is the night before our first triathlon. No worries...maybe it will relaxs us enough! Or maybe it will make the drive to Charlotte after the show go quicker since we will probably be talking about it. I am sure it will be fun and I am sure Eric will enjoy it...since Seinfeld is his favorite show ever.

It is pretty windy today and I went and road this morning-nice a short-only 8 miles. But the wind was crazy going out, I wanted to turn around so bad. I was in my easiest gear and having to push hard going down hill...that is never good. But once I turned around the ride back was so nice, just great spinning since the wind was at my back. It is supposed to be calm tomorrow morning but possible storms. I think I would rather ride through rain than wind, but that is just me.

No comments: