Monday, March 13, 2006

My Back! My Back!

Yesterday Eric and I went for an easy 25 mile (really 23 mile) ride. About two thirds of the way through we were coming to a stop sign so I slowed down then to pick up some speed across the road I stood up on my bike to create some power and felt this horrible pain go down my back. Don't know what I did but I couldn't bend over for the rest of the day. I was walking around like I was pregnant! Eric was quite amused. I don't know if I have ever hurt so bad just lying on the couch. I took 3 advil and went to sleep and this morning it feels a bit better. Not agonizing anymore, just painful. It rules out my wanting to swim today, but I made Eric put my bike on the trainer so I can ride for like an hour this evening. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't ride at all, but if I just sit and spin for a little bit and not bend over I will be ok. :)

No comments: