Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Madness up in here!

I am so excited and so sad at the same time. It is finally march madness and all the fun college bball, but in just a couple weeks more there will be no more college sports (on tv) anymore until fall football season starts up. So the weeks will no longer be filled with exciting yet lazy sport watching. Then again, I have taken up watching Nascar...and that is even more lazy tv watching on the weekends.

I decided today to do a longer brick. Mainly just because I need to ride and run more so why not just put them together and do it all at the same time. My "long" ride wasn't all that long, just 25 miles, but it was windy (again) today and so it felt longer and harder than it should have. My run wasn't all that long either-just 3.5 miles and it was super slow, just glad that it was over. I have a nice easy day tomorrow of just swimming before head up to VB to watch big sis run her marathon Sunday morning.

No green beer today for me, but Happy St. Pattys anyway!

No comments: