Sunday, March 26, 2006

Isn't it supposed to be warm here

I am so ready for warmer weather. We had great weather a couple weeks ago (thank god for the race day weather), but since then it has just been back to cold weather. Maybe it is cold since we had a mild Januardy and Feb, really not any snow or ice which is pretty rare. But Eric and I are both warm weather people and we can't wait for it to get nice a toasty. Yesterday we went up to the pool to swim and it turned out to be closed...oh well. Instead we went to the park and ran-5 miles for me. But it was probably the most miserable run I have had. I tend to run on the treadmill if it is raining. But yesterday in the middle of my run it started to rain-a cold rain-like a sleet, and it was windy so it was just blowing into my face. Argg...it sucked. As so as my run was over, low and behold the sun is out and shining brightly. Could we have not chosen a better time.

We were going to ride today-but it just isn't warm enough for me any more-50 and windy (so really like 45) just is not fun. I will have to suck it up and get on the trainer again for the third time this week. Tomorrow it is finally supposed to start warming up again so hopefully I will get a ride outside in before I go on vacation Thursday. And hopefully the weather will not turn back to the chilly side again and we will finally have our constant 60's/70's and soon 80's! Yeah! Eric and I decided we are moving to San Diego (even though the traffic will most likely kill me, since it definitely is not the country)-then we can never complain about the weather. :)

No comments: