Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hello Newman

Friday night Eric and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld. The tickets were quite expensive, but I can honestly say it was well worth it. I have never laughed so hard for so long for an extended period of time. At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying. He has got to be one of the best comedians there are. He had an opening act that was also really good, who talked for about 15 minutes and then Jerry was on stage for about an hour. Definitely well worth it.

After the show we head to Charlotte for our race Saturday morning. Of course they had almost all of 40 shut down that evening so the drive took maybe 20 minutes more than it was supposed to which was not great but what can you do. I didn't sleep well that night, maybe got 3 hours of sleep. I just couldn't get comfortable and our air conditioner in the hotel every 30 minutes would make this horrible noise. We got up Saturday morning and head to the race. The weather turned out to be great as it was warm enough to not have to wear more than my suit. My race went well for the first 2/3 and then I just lost it on the run. You can read my race report at http://www.elitetriangletriteam.org/scgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1142112602/

I am pretty sore today, as I usually am the day after a race. The weather is suppose to be beautiful today so Eric and I are going to go on an easy 25 mile ride and maybe do something later outside like go to the driving range. Then back to school tomorrow.

No comments: