Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring Break

So I am on spring break this week and figured I would get a lot of work done. But really I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I guess it is ok-everyone can use a break every now and then. I don't want to overstress myself this week anyway because my first race of the year is this Saturday too. I am a bit nervous about it-I am not as prepared as I wanted to be but we'll see. I had ordered a bike back in late December and was hoping it would come in before this race, and I was told it it might be here this Thursday or Friday. I am hoping it comes in Thursday and I have a chance to ride it a couple times and see if I feel good on it. I know this bike is faster than my bike and it would definitely help me out. Well, well see.

Suprisingly, I have a busy day today without actually doing anything. I have physical therapy this morning and then am meeting my friend to swim. I have to run some errands and then I have to clean a little since my dad is coming in today around 5. So once again, won't get any work actually done, but I still have the rest of the week to work!

No comments: