Sunday, March 12, 2006

Superwoman

They finally posted the race results from yesterday and I notice the girl who won (who passed me-and she started a good 6-7 minutes behind me) is from Colorado. Who comes all the way to Charlotte to do a race from CO?? So naturally I google her...and she is superwoman. No kidding. Not only is this woman a professional triathlete (why the hell did she not race elite, or for that matter race in a small NC race), but she is a mother of two and an ER doctor. Holy cow. When does she sleep? Other than her, I was only 3 minutes back from second, which isn't terrible. Not one of my finest, but I am happy with my swim and bike. Just need to get that run back together and I should be good. If only I could be superwoman...according to Eric I just need 10 more years and a couple kids!

No comments: