Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is Lost trying to tortue the world??

Why does Lost always seem to be repeats and then like once a month they show a new episode, it just doesn't make any sense. The more they do this the more I just don't even want to watch it any more. And I really wish they would just stop hitting the stupid button. :) I really have no desire to follow american idol anymore so that leaves me with sitting at home and doing nothing...or sitting at home and doing work...but that never happens when I get home if Eric is there. We just get too lazy and end up watching pointless crap (or Eric likes all the Discovery Channel stuff) or we play mario kart for a could couple hours. How intellectual right!

My back is getting better but I chose not to swim yesterday and today, but hopefully will be ok by tomorrow when I swim with Kate. It feels a little worse that it did yesterday...could it be that I decided instead to run almost 4 miles-since of course that would be better right?? :) I am determined to get my stuff together on this run thing so I can at least not embarrass myself at the next race-since I did choose to race elite this year...what in the world was I thinking! On my schedual was to ride today but it is a crazy windy today and not the warmest of days (especially with the wind) so i will probably end up on the trainer again-hopefully I can make it through an hour but we'll see.

No comments: