Sunday, March 05, 2006

Long Day

So for those of you who don't know, I am trying to become a somewhat decent triathlete. I am part of a new local team that just formed last year and this will be our first year as a "team." The link is on my links. Yesterday, we threw our only fundraising event-we brought in a couple professional triathletes and did an all day thing... Ride/run in the morning, lunch at Stonewood, then clinics all afternoon. I was so tired by the end of the day-but I think it turned out very well. I was stuck for most of the afternoon in the endless pool analyzing swim strokes, so I didn't get to see what really went on. All I know is that I was happy to be done-I got home and just wanted to go to bed. Instead-we were going to hang out with some friends to watch the crazy Duke/UNC game. And what a great game...JCongrats to UNC...but what is with the UNC folks...is breaking windows on Franklin street and vandilizing downtown celebrating?? And the whole building the bonfire and seeing if you can make it across without burning yourself...just doesn't make sense...maybe I am just to old to understand.

No comments: