Monday, June 14, 2010

Weight Gain

I have begun eating everything in sight. For the first x number of weeks I was pretty good, gained a good amount of weight but not too much either. The last two weeks have been ridiculous and I seem to eat just about anything and everything all day long. I think I am constantly hungry. I am scared to go to the doctor tomorrow to see my weight and how much I have gained from two weeks ago. Total I know it is now above +30. EZ tells me I only look like I have gained weight in my belly. That can't be true though because my belly isn't THAT big. And it surely isn't in my boobs because they haven't grown that much either.

So where is the added weight...my thighs and butt. I can't look at them anymore it is ridiculous. When I was an athlete and gained weight it always went to my stomach. But my legs have become fat and cheesy which is disgusting. Obviously my squats and lunges and run/walking isn't helping at all.

I sure hope this is somewhat normal and it will be somewhat easy to get rid of all this weight when I am done so that my thighs and butt will go back to being toned. :)

6 comments:

Rebecca DeWire said...

Gaining weight with pregnancy is definitely scary since you wonder if you will ever go back to your old weight! Don't stress about it, even for a second. I gained 60 lbs with Elena and lost it 5 months later. I hope I don't gain that much again, but I am definitely a lot less worried about the weight gain the 2nd time around. Even if you don't feel fabulous, I am sure you look it!

Alicia Parr said...

No worries. People said I was "all belly" but I knew better b/c I had to go up a size in pants before I even needed to wear maternity clothes. I gained about 40 lbs and it came off eventually. I wish I could say it was off in just 5 months, but I wasn't all that lucky.

Anyway, you have to eat lots at this stage b/c BZ is about to enter the "porking up" stage. I remember being able to feel a difference from week to week on how plump the butt or foot felt toward the end. It was also then that I started to have eviction suggestion conversations with the little guy.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

"BEEFCAKE!!!" Must be all the weight gain 4000 "I'm not fat I'm just festively plump!" :)

Emily said...

BZ is growing fast right now. You'll get back to your old self!

Jenny said...

You look fantastic now, and you will get all that weight off and be all toned up again soon! (And by that time, I'll be huge!) Hang in there :) She'll be here very soon and you'll lose more weight in one day than ever before!