Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Weekend

We headed down to Charlotte on Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with some friends. We ate some great food thanks to Nick's new cooking skillz and played a few games of Risk, 3 to be exact and everyone one a game but me. :) We had lots of down time hanging out and chatting and it was nice to catch up with them as it has been quite awhile since we have seen them. The next time we do, Jen will probably have had her baby (due at the end of March) and we might have a little one running around too.

I went out on Saturday morning for a run/walk and I ran a total of 22 min in two intervals of 10 min run, 5 min walk and then 12 min run. I felt slow and sluggish but that is ok, it was nice to be outside and get some more running time in. If I wasn't going to yoga tomorrow I would try again for maybe three intervals. So maybe Tuesday if the weather is nice.

And for those who wanted to see my bump, well I took a picture today and it just looks like I am fat and I will not be posting any baby bump picture until it looks more like an actual bump then me just looking fat. Sorry about that! :)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Laurie I don't think it's possible for you to look fat. I'm looking forward to seeing your baby bump.

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

CHICKEN!!!! You should proudly show off that baby bump and know that when it's big enough that you don't look fat you will just feel fat and want to go back to the smaller days :)! All the best!

Life on the Cremona said...

so the "sarah robinson" deal.......
my sister in law, sarah, is married to a guy named chris robinson. sarah never changed her last name though. well, they certainly do not want kids, but for the last 6 months they have been recieving free baby stuff in the mail addressed to "sarah robinson". so the joke in the family is that once we found out we were having a girl we've been calling her this infamous "sarah robinson". :)

Rebecca DeWire said...

I seriously doubt you look fat! You should still post a pic :)