Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Work

School starts back up tomorrow and we have to be in our offices today for students. it has been a nice and very quick three weeks. I spent most of it with family so it didn't seem like I really got a break for myself. My mom was in town this weekend with my grandparents driving them across the country to their CA home so we just kind of hung out and ran errands and stuff. Nothing all that exciting. We did buy a few gender neutral sleep sacks and a couple onesies but that was about all.

My sweet potato chicken curry recipe was great. I found it here and it is a slow cooker recipe which I love. My chicken was local and so was my sweet potatoes, so I thought that was pretty good. Everyone seemed to like it. I did only use 3 tsps of curry powder instead of 4 and it has plenty of flavor.

I have been able to start getting a little bit of working out in. And I managed to run for 10 min the other day after 30 min of cardio. It was very slow but I help up as opposed to my 6 min of running earlier in the week. But I hadn't worked out in a couple weeks so I expected to be slow and dragging. I have gotten lots of sleep this past week and I am starting to feel less tired which is good since teaching starts back up tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay on top of the working out thing with classes. I typically like to workout in the morning but with 8:00am classes on Tue/Thur and 9:00am classes on M/W/F I am not sure if I will be able to get the workout in in the morning depending on my tiredness level.

1 comment:

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

It's all so fun and exciting! I always found I started to feel much better around 15 weeks...good luck with work and such!