Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

I spent the week in DC at a math conference. We interviewed 22 people for our job opening next year and found some great people. I, on the other hand, did not do a single bit of exercising while I was there. It wasn't too cold the first day or two but then it got cold and rainy. Not so fun.

It was so great to see some old friends from high school and some of my friends from NCSU. We made it back Thursday evening in time to watch the big game and then I spent yesterday sleeping. Yes, I pretty much slept the entire day. I think this was a combination of still somewhat being sick, 4 days of not sleeping due to my snoring roommate, and 4 long days of interviewing and talks and stuff. I felt pretty sick yesterday but feel better today. Maybe all that sleep helped out.

School starts back up on Tuesday, so lots to do before then. I think today, since it is suppose to be warm (upper 50's) and sunny, a nice afternoon run seems like a good idea!

No comments: