Thursday, April 13, 2006

Red Shiny Bike

I was finally able to pick my bike up and ride it yesterday. It is really sweet. Feels really fast and is super lightweight...even lighter than my cat!! :) I rode for close to 25 miles yesterday and another 25 today. I had to switch the seat yesterday as the one I put on was not comfy. So after my 25 miles yesterday my butt is hurting pretty bad. I rode today with my saddle that I had on my original bike, and while it was better, still not great. I will have to look around for another one.

We are headed to DC this afternoon (actually in like an hour), so it should be fun. THere is a pool at the hotel, but I don't think there is a hot tub...man that would be the best!! Oh well. Not sure what we are going to do all weekend, but it hopefully will be a nice little mini vacation. Happy Easter!

No comments: