Monday, April 10, 2006

Feeling Better

This being sick thing has taken its toll on me, but I am getting better. Still have a lot of congestion and coughing quite a bit but I feel a whole lot better. The weekend started out kind of dreary. I went to pick up my bike but we ended up switching some parts so it was going to take longer than expected. Once they switched out some stuff and I tested it again they finally have to glue this last part and it has to sit for a day. I actually am supposed to pick it up this afternoon for good and will be going on a ride this evening, so it should be fun.

I had a great training day yesterday-rode 22 miles plus a 4 mile run afterwards. I felt really good and then did some abs and push ups and stuff. Today I am a little sore but no big deal. I swam this morning and it could have gone worse and will hopefully feel super fast this afternoon on my bike. Other than that just relaxed this weekend. Did some research on some investment type stuff as Eric and I are trying to figure out if we want to start a Roth IRA, traditional IRA, invest in what kind of mutual funds, do we want to put our money in a money market.... There are so many things to pick and choose, it is a little overwhelming.

Just a short week this week as both Meredith and NCSU get an Easter holiday so Thursday Eric and I head up to DC for a weekend of fun with the Zack family-and to see a good friend while we are there. Hopefully it will be somewhat relaxing!

No comments: