Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Long and Exciting Weekend

Wow-so I got back yesterday from my 4 day "vacation" to Fayetteville. I had the best time. Thanks girls for all the fun memories. I got in Thursday night and we went out to the Piano bar-didn't stay out too late that night, just had some fun. Friday after a long run with Susie I headed up to campus to give my talk. It went really well except for the stupid sticker I left on my pants-that somehow Susie and I missed seeing even after we talked about it and looked for it. Oh well.

Friday night was the BBQ and I got to see so many old friends. We just hung out and talked and ate some good food and eventually headed back to Corey's to have some drinks before heading out. Sara and I didn't make it long that evening, and we headed home and went to bed. The rest of the girls stayed out till 2 or 3 and some of them managed to spot John Daily who was in town for a golf event. Lucky them.

Saturday day wasn't all that exciting-we hung out went to brunch, went to a few shops, then went back and napped. We are an exciting bruch-but it was all good when we went out that night and had tons of fun. After Sara had about 5 beers we went over to Irene's and watch some of the final four before heading out to get some grub. Susie and I ordered some drink that sounded good but ended up being a little more than a shot of who knows what. We headed over to a bar that had a patio and again orderd drinks that were not good. By then Sara had had about 8 beers and was still going strong. They were playing great music so we decided to start dancing-which in turn got the whole place going. Us swimmer's really know how to dance and get a party started! :) Sara left early (12:30) with Drue as they had to leave early the next day. The rest of us stayed dancing until the bar closed. I don't remember the last time I have been out that late.

Sometime in the middle of the night Sara got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to throw up. She comes out and as I ask her if she is alright she claims it must have been something she ate...hmmmmm, could it might have been the 10 beers you drank plus the dancing! But hey you could not have looked any better as my twin that night! (Or as you would say-I was your twin).

Sunday consisted of relaxing-napping, lunch, dinner, a movie and some good old Grey's Anatomy. Nice day.

Somehow I managed to get sick with some sort of cold and my head could not feel any worse, but I guess that is the price I have to pay for staying up way to late for too many nights. It was well worth it.

I miss all of you and love you guys!!!

No comments: