Wednesday, October 01, 2014

All In For Boston

I made it...I got in! It was such an emotional wait for me to receive the confirmation (took 9 days!) but in the end my time was fast enough to get to me to Boston. Words cannot express the happiness I when I got this email...this has been a long journey and I am so super excited to go run what I consider the greatest marathon on the planet.


It was a long year training hard to get myself ready to running Tobacco Road and the Hanson's Method plan I used was challenging to say the least, but it worked and I will use it again to try and PR at Boston. Right now I'm leaning towards a 3:30 goal, but I also want to just experience all that Boston is. Still got a few months until training plan will start, but of course I've been training away and contemplating a half marathon in the beginning of November. 


No comments: