Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tatum Update

We are now at 7 1/2 weeks. Wow it is really going by fast. Super fast. As in, I feel like I was just pregnant not that long ago. I happily report that she has pretty much dropped a night feeding. Over the last week and a half she has been going longer and longer. She typically has a last feeding sometime around 8 (last night was 9) and goes down to sleep. Typically she will sleep around 6 hours and eat and go right back down for another 3-4.

We don't have much of a nap routine during the day, lots of cat napping and perhaps she sometimes takes one good nap of 2+ hours. This is just how P was. She has started lots of coos and smiles which is fun. She has slowed down on the pooping as well (just like P), not pooping every day, which is fine by me too.

Breastfeeding is still a pain. I still don't like it. It is going much smoother than with P, but just not my thing. I am in some crazy oversupply issues going on. I have a ridiculous amount of stored milk in the deep freezer already, over 1000 oz. I am currently starting to work on getting my supply down so I don't have to pump during the day. I would like to only pump at night when I go to bed and when I wake up and that is it. I'm close to that, but still have too much milk that I have to express some during the day just to stay comfortable and not leaking everywhere. Hopefully I can get this under control over the next week.

We headed to the beach over the weekend...post and photos coming soon.

No comments: