Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

It has been a fun and relaxing few days so far. EZ and I headed up to Buffalo starting last Wed and arrived in NY on Thursday around noon. We did plan a stop at the Original Pancake House for my Apple Pancake for my birthday on Thursday morning...but it was closed Christmas Eve! I was so disappointed. But we manage to go instead on Saturday morning in Buffalo so all was not lost.

We were able to spend some time with EZ's family and lots of Aunts and Uncles and cousins which was nice to see everyone. We played some cards and bananagrams and a very intense game of Monopoly. There was no snow on the ground which was strange and it rained for two days. I have been eating a lot of food and cookies and not doing a bit of exercise. But it is alright for a week or so to just pack on the calories right??? :)

I made it to my parents and am hanging out here for a couple days with Amelia, which is cuter than ever until EZ flys back up here for our second round of Christmas with my family. Fun fun fun. We will head back together to NC on Sunday.

Wishing you all wonderful times spent with family and friends!

No comments: