Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday

Oh how wonderful to be off for a couple weeks. This semester seemed to be a really tough one. I never seemed to have a break and worked a lot more on the weekends and evenings then I normally do. Not sure what was different but I am glad for the break. I needed it both mentally and physically.

We got some snow on Friday (about 2 inches) and it has stay nice and pretty and white. It wasn't warm enough yesterday to melt a lot of it, but I think in a couple days it will all be gone. Both EZ and I spent the entire day yesterday in or pajamas which was one of the nicest things possible. Having absolutely nothing that had to get done and we didn't need to leave the house.

I will probably spend the next few days cleaning and wrapping presents and stuff. We have a whole pile (meaning all) of gifts that we haven't wrapped yet and there is laundry to be done and packing and just errands to run, but no work!

I finally finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. It was pretty good, and I like the way the book was written but it didn't really grab my attention all that well. I haven't decided what to read next but I might read Three Cups of Tea or Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, or The Lost Symbol. All of these I hope to read over my break.

For those on the east, hope the snow is as beautiful as it is here!

No comments: