Monday, March 23, 2009

Haagen Dazs Five

Haagen Dazs has created an all natural ice cream they call "five." This stands for just 5 ingredients-milk, cream, sugar, egg, and the flavor:

Vanilla, Passion Fruit, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Coffee, Chocolate, and Mint

I am a member of SheSpeaks-an online organization that reviews products and shares what they learn about them. It is all free and then they send you products to try and review. So when I got an email asking if I would taste Haagen Dazs new ice cream...Helllooo, of course! They wanted me to have an ice cream tasting party, so yesterday 8 people came over and we tasted all 7 flavors of the ice cream. Shespeaks sent me the ice cream and coupons and recipies to hand out, plus little cups and spoons for the tasting.

It was quite fun and I must say, the ice cream is really good. The ginger was rather interesting, if you like ginger it is definitely worth trying. And the Brown Sugar flavor was different too, but good. My favorites were the passion fruit and the mint. But they all were very smooth and creamy, yum yum!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'll have to keep my eyes out for the ice cream. Although Moomers just opened for the season - so we really don't eat any other ice cream but theirs during this time of year :)