Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YEAH!!! I am DONE!!!

I finally submitted my last set of grades today for my last class so I am officially done with summer school this summer. I don't ever want to teach 3 classes in summer school again. It was just way to exhausting, both physically and mentally. There were days that I couldn't even remember what I was talking about anymore. And it didn't help that all three of my classes were completely different-College Algebra, Calculus 3, and Statistics. I mean 3 totally different classes with 3 totally different sets of students.

I can now relax a little bit. Except for the fact that my advisor wants me to finish a part of my thesis by next week so that he can have it when he goes on vacation. Other than that I need to work on putting together my resume package for applying to schools in the fall. And in a few weeks Eric and I will be heading off to Yosemite for vacation! Yeah, I can't wait!

No comments: