Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sorry Monica

So I have been really slack about updating my blog...but I have very good reasons. My last blog was about a month ago, right when summer school started. I initally was teaching two summer school classes-College Algebra and Calculus 3. This was keeping me busy enough, but then a couple weeks into summer school I was asked to teach a third class-Introduction to Statistics and of course I said yes...I thought it wouldn't be too bad as I was taking over for someone. I figured, it is only a few weeks and the pay is great for summer school-it turned out that it was a lot more work than anticipated and I have been just struggling to make it. Luckily, this is the last week of summer school for all three classes, so after this week I am free for the rest of the summer! Yeah! And then I promise to keep my blog updated Monica!!!

I did a race about a month ago down at the beach and did pretty good. I was third overall and beat some really great people which was a huge confidence booster. You can read my race report here: http://www.elitetriangletriteam.org/scgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?b-race/m-1148241182/ Training has been going alright despite the fact that I hardly have any free time from the teaching. I was doing great until this past weekend and my knee has been really sore for some reason. Hopefully I didn't do anything serious to it. I have been icing and popping advil and it is slowly feeling better, but we'll see.

I will try to update more frequently-as I actually have some things to report!!

Oh and by the way-GREAT JOB CANES ON THE STANLEY CUP VICTORY!!!!

No comments: