Saturday, September 01, 2012

Hectic

It is definitely a bit hectic being back at work, but thats ok. I am starting to get back into the swing of things. But I haven't had much time to post and so this is mainly for just posting photos. We haven't been up to too much around here, just grinding away. I have so many photos that I've taken over the last couple weeks that are just too cute!  Oh and yes, I did chop my hair off and donated over 10 inches to Pantenes Beautiful Lengths program and see in the photo below. It has been an adjustment but I'm getting use to the hair being really short and curly.

Some funny anecdotes:
P has taken to singing songs. She loves Twinkle Twinkle and the ABC's, and Old MacDonald (probably her favorite). But the other week she has also started singing Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds". It might be one of the cutest things ever. We have a CD of kids folk music by Elizabeth Mitchell which is her favorite cd to listen to and this song is on there. One of these days I will have to try and get a video of it.

Today was an excellent potty day. She wore underwear some and kept it dry and I think we are making some progress. What is funny is that we always tell her good job (all excitedly) when she uses the toilet. And she also tells us good job when we do to, in the form of "Good Job Mama" which always makes me laugh.

She absolutely loves puzzles. We do puzzle after puzzle all day which is awesome. I love it.

T is doing well too. Still not really sleeping much at all at daycare but sleeps really well at night (thank goodness). She is all over the place on her stomach, turning in circles and even trying to get up on her hands and knees. I have a feeling she is going to be an early crawler just like P was. She loves P though and watches her run around and laughs at her all the time. It is quite cute!

T is slowly learning to hold the bottle by herself
This outfit I just bought at a consignment shop for $2.25 (total for both the top and bottom). It is a 3T but P wanted to put it on when I came home with it. I was super excited about the deal I got!  




 Up close and personal:

Happy T







Loves climbing into EZ's car when he comes home from work every day

No comments: