Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Better

I think we are on the mend. I ended up getting a bit sick but it was very short lived and actually don't know if it was related to what P had or to baby 2 hitting a nerve in my back that shut me down on Friday. Although P is still a bit on the cranky side, I think she is definitely feeling better. The stellar parents that we are gave our child cookies and ice cream for dinner last night since she wouldn't eat hardly anything and the medication she has to take she has to take with food. But she needs the calories too after not eating much for the last week. This morning though she took down a whole nutragrain bar plus a few bits of banana and then ate cheerios at school when she got there which is a good sign.

Still no pictures from me...but I did get a picture sent from daycare this morning as they decided to try out a ponytail in her hair (she won't keep bows in):

No comments: