Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family's in Town

This past Thursday my dad and grandparents (my mom's parents) arrived at the house to meet Piper. Then Friday my sister and Amelia came back for a visit (really to go to my other grandma's 90th bday party). My sister and A left Monday, my dad left today and my grandparents are leaving Thursday. Got all that straight! :)

Here are a few photos of the family:

My dad and his two granddaughters:



My grandma wanted to hold Piper nonstop:



Papa with his newest greatgranddaughter:


My sister doing a little playtime:


Gigi with all her grandkids and greatgrandkids that came to the bday party:


And one last one of Piper sleeping away on my dad's lap:

1 comment:

Rebecca Wills said...

When I first looked at the picture of your sister with Piper, I didn't look at your note above it. I thought, Laurie has a new haircut. Your side profiles are so much alike!