Friday, August 22, 2008

Schools a coming

It's that time of year again and here we go with meetings galore. I spent last weekend up in Michigan with Scott family. :) Little Amelia is so big and talking up a storm. She didn't like me all that much, on my short walk with her she starting screaming for mama after 30 minutes and I had to carry her a good quarter mile back to Krista's office while pushing the 20lb stroller.

The best part of the weekend: In three nights we hit up Moomers twice (our second night, we actually counted it as our dinner :) ). Yum Yum Yum, I had double scoops each night and my selections were: Cupcake, Black Raspberry, Oatmeal Cookie, Raspberry Truffle. Raspberry Truffle was definitely my favorite. Oh and I sampled the Peach Riesling. If you ever head up to Traverse City, MI make sure you go to Moomers and experience the best ice cream in America (even Good Morning America says so too)!!

I also read The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes in a matter of days and it was extremely good. A mystery/drama type novel that takes place partly in Chapel Hill. I highly recommend this book for just a fluffy good read.

Alright, back to lesson planning...the story of my life.

Oh...I also got some ice cream (creamsicle) today at the HPU ice cream truck!! Yeah for new students moving in and everything on campus has to be at its best!

No comments: