Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Winding Down

Well, things have been going right along...sorry no new pictures, but for sure there will be some next week! I have 2 1/2 more days this week and then a whole week off!! Yeah, I love that they have a week break...makes working on Labor day that much sweeter. :) We leave Friday for our mini vacation to Hilton Head with my parents. We'll be back Tuesday evening so that we can close next Wednesday!!! In exactly one week we will finally have our house!!!! We (really Eric) has been packing up stuff while I have been gone and getting everything set up/hooked up ect. Ordering our fridge and microwave and whatnot. We probably won't move until next Saturday though so we can pack up after we get back and pack the moving van Friday afternoon to move on Saturday morning. THen I will post more pictures of move in day!

No comments: