Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Wow...Been a while

Things have been busy. A few things of interests:

  • I was granted tenure and promotion to Associate Professor! (Yeah!)
  • I ran a 10K in 44:57 which is a PR by almost 1 1/2 minutes, and I won the race. (This is the same race I ran last year and won)
  • I took a long weekend and went to visit my awesome college friends in Austin, TX. Oh how I miss them, and we had such a great time visiting, catching up, eating a lot, running, paddle boarding, and spending most of the day at a spa. 

  • The kids are doing well, growing up fast. T is talking a lot more (most of which EZ and I can kind of understand but most people wouldn't), cutting her molars on top and bottom (yeah!), and just fitting into 18 month clothes (she'll be 18 months in a few days). She is probably about 3 months behind on the fitting into clothes category to P, which actually works out perfectly, because that puts them being born the same time of the year. :) 
  • P is finally doing well in her new daycare. It took a while to get adjusted but she seems happy there now and no crying at drop offs!  
  • here are some pictures of the kids:
  •  













No comments: