Monday, August 13, 2012

Tatum 4 Month

I meant to post this last week but time got away from me. T had her 4 month check up and weighed in at 13lbs (50th %) and was 25 1/4 inches long (90th +%). She seems to be growing at rapid pace now. She is generally a happy baby but I can tell she wants in on all the action with big sister running around. She definitely loves P and laughs a lot at her too. She rolls onto her belly like a champ and can occasionally roll back. But her stomach now is her preferred way of sleeping once we lay her down. She is getting better and better and grabbing things and is a drooling machine.

Surprisingly breastfeeding has been a lot easier this time around. Maybe I'm more relaxed or maybe T is a better eater. I have no idea. I still have a ridiculous amount of milk in the deep freezer and starting this week I'm going to cut a pumping session out so I only have to pump once while at work. I still am producing a little more than what she eats every day so if I drop down to making less then that is ok with me.

She is an awesome sleeping at night. Going to sleep around 7/8. We sometimes do a "dream feed" around 10 before we go to bed and sometimes she drinks the bottle and sometimes not. She occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night 1x for EZ to go in and stick the paci back in her mouth and wrap her back up, and then she wakes up sometime in the 5:00 hour and eats and then back to sleep for another couple hours. She doesn't nap well at all during the day. Sometimes we can get a solid 45min nap in maybe 2x, other days we get a few 20-30 min naps and thats it, while other days she take a good 2 hour nap. I can't complain since she is super good at night. And that is fine with me.







1 comment:

Life on the Cremona said...

She is gorgeous!!!!!! So glad all is adjusting well! :)