Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Week

Well, BZ has decided that she is nice an comfy where she is at for now. If I make it to my doctors appt this Wed afternoon and I haven't given birth yet I might have a few choice words for the doctor. You can't get someones hopes up that the baby will come within the week and then not fulfill those words!

EZ told me last night that he was bummed that he had to go to work today...he had kind of figured he wouldn't be based on what the doctor said. I replied that it is his fault...he keeps giving BZ mixed signals. First he tells her it is ok to come then he tells her she needs to wait until a certain day (so he can watch an important stage of the tour). I told him he needs to commit and just tell her we are ready and she needs an eviction notice.

I still can't believe that my little ticker says 5 days. That seems so few. And both EZ and I are in this strange place of being excited but almost just like I am not pregnant to begin with. That we still just go about our daily routine like nothing is about to happen at any minute. Bit of a strange feeling I think.

I have been mostly good with working out too. I think I have walked 5 miles the past 4 days...of course this doesn't seem to persuade BZ either. And managed to do the elliptical for 15 min yesterday and today as part of my walk. I still feel pretty uncomfortable at times but it comes and goes, so I still feel pretty lucky.

Well...here is another photo...taken this morning, 39 weeks and 2 days (I think I look much bigger with the shirt down):



1 comment:

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

I'm still calling for Wed birthday for your baby girl! Good luck!