- We are going on week 2 of sending P to daycare in her underwear. She has done really good only having 1 accident in two weeks. I think we are 98% there on the potty training. She does still wear a diaper over night as she pees a ridiculous amount over night, and we put a cloth one on a nap time.
- She has become quite the feisty one and knows how to push my buttons. I have a feeling we are going to butt heads a lot as she grows up. (But I guess that is no different than me and my mom!)
- We are trying to get rid of the pacifier. Today was the first day at school where she won't have one at naptime. She is down to only 1 in her crib too, and I think we are going to try and get rid of it this weekend. I let her bring a naptime snuggly to school today to essentially replace the paci. The one she had at school was broken (it had cracked so it didn't work anymore). So I gave it to her this morning when we got there at had her put it in her mouth so she knew it was broken and told her we should throw it away, and let her do it. Then told her she could instead snuggle with her pig during nap instead. :)
- Tatum...oh man, she is trying to stand on her own now, crazy child, letting go of things when she stands up. She last's about 1 second.
- She is eating lots of food now...rice, oatmeal, millet, bananas, peaches, applesauce, sweet potato, avocado, butternut squash, pumpkin, peas. She seems to like everything we've given her.
- She has REALLY BAD eczema. We've seen the doctor a couple times about it. The other night she woke up screaming and EZ went in to see if she was ok and she was just scratching her head and couldn't stop. It is mainly focused around her face, head (mainly on the back of her head), neck, but is now spreading a bit to her back and a little on her stomach. We went back to the doctor yesterday and got a prescription for some steroid cream to try for 10 days to hopefully help.
- Funny story about the eczema...I was putting T to bed the other night and she crawled into the corner of her crib and was using the crib and the mesh bumper as a scratching post for her head. Just picking her head up and rubbing it up and down all over to scratch it. It was funny to see, but also breaks my heart to see how much it is bothering her. Hoping the new steroid cream does the trick.
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Random Happenings and Updates...