Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Continues

We keep moving along, day by day. And before I know it, I'll be back at work! This summer is going by super fast. And really T is growing up super fast. I definitely don't pay nearly as much attention to her as I did P when she was this age, but I think that is just what happens. You are so busy running after an (almost) 2 year old, I'm lucky that I can just get T's diaper changed when it needs to be and fed every few hours. I know T doesn't mind, she doesn't know any difference. And I'm sure as she gets a bit older and can "do" more things, it will be different. But for now its fine. These first few months were the hardest for me with P so its nice that they are going by so quickly and I don't have time to dwell on what is going on.

Not sure what happened in the sleep department, but she was sleeping pretty long until 6 some mornings, but that has stopped. She is back to having a feeding around 9/10 and then sleeping until 3/4 and then again until 8ish. Either way, it is still nice blocks of sleep and she is really quick to eat and falls right back asleep which is good.

Some recent photos:






No comments: