Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Stats


  • TJ had her 2 week check up Friday. She weighed 7lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long (which means there is no way she was really 19in at birth).
  • She had a rough few nights with lots and lots of feeding but the last two nights have been pretty good.
  • P seems to be handling being a big sister really well, she likes to talk to T and put blankets on her and push her in the swing or rock her in the car seat.
  • P went poop in the potty for the first time yesterday. She already went in her diaper though today, but we are very slowly making progress.
  • I've lost 20lbs of the 40lbs I gained with T so far. I have a long way to go to get back down to my regular weight. 
  • I have been walking a little and hope to try out the elliptical today maybe add in some light weights. 
  • My sister did wonders on my back and am feeling so much better. But she also said I probably wont get too much permanent relief until I can start doing core work again to help stabilize everything. 
  • Here are a few pictures from her camera that she took:




No comments: