Sunday, February 28, 2010

Halfway There

I hit 20 weeks yesterday which is the halfway mark. Yeah! BZ is starting to get big enough that I can feel her every now and then moving around and poking me. I would say everything has been great. I haven't had any problems at all, I don't have cravings or anything. EZ is a lucky husband not having to put up with me being the crazy pregnant wife. I will say that pregnancy brain does exist and I find myself saying all sorts of absurd things. Hopefully that won't carry over too far in the classroom so my students don't feel that affect!

Yesterday I went out for a run and it was terrible. I ran 5min walk, 5min run, 3min walk, 5 min run, 3min walk and then 17 min run. But just felt horrible. Today I didn't even want to go out and run but forced myself too and low and behold had my best run to date. Almost 33 min running (jogging) straight with no walking. Wow, don't know whats up with that but I almost felt like an athlete again except for the fact that I am really shuffling along at 10min pace. :)

Thanks for all the votes on the names...there were 18 of them. I don't even know if that many people actually read my blog or voted more than once! :) Anyway, here is a picture from the 20 week mark...the little pouch is getting bigger and bigger.

2 comments:

Cor-Weeeeeee said...

yay you look so cute :)

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

So glad you are starting to feel better...enjoy these next few months!! Happy running and baby growing! :)