Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pictures

So, we got the camera cord back and here are a few pictures of the rooms we have "done". The guest room and the guest bathroom:







We painted our bathroom this past weekend a nice lavender shade. I had picked out a more lavender/gray but it definitely looks more lavender on the wall. After we get some towels to match (I am thinking dark plum) I will post a couple more pics.

Our goal has been to do some landscaping but the weather has not quite cooperated. Maybe this weekend, we'll see. We have also tested out a few rocking chairs for the porch but haven't found ones we like. So our porch is still bare. We might end up with comfy wicker chairs instead, who knows.

Our couch is suppose to come in sometime in April, and we think we have picked a color for the downstairs-a really light yellow/green/tan color. Maybe I will get to that this summer when I have some more time. :)

No comments: