Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures

Well...I actually had a little time tonight to do some stuff I have been putting off. I took some pictures of the two rooms we painted and was going to upload them (along with the xmas decorations that I hadn't gotten around to). So after I took the pictures, I spent the next 20 minutes looking for the cord that connect the camera to the computer and haven't found it yet. :)

One of these days, I might get around to posting some pictures of the house...I almost took one of the big tv, but it looks a little out of place on top of the small tv stand (the new one we ordered hasn't arrived yet).

The plans were to go out to a big furniture mall (yes, seriously, a mall of furniture stores...only in the furniture capital of the country can you find it) on Saturday, but Eric might have to work, and Sunday it is only open for 4 hours...I mean come on, can we make it through the whole place in 4 hours. :)

I think we are getting close though, our plan was that if we didn't find anything here, we were going back to another store and order the sofa and loveseat...yeah!!!

No comments: