Friday, August 31, 2007

That time of year again...

It is football season again!!! So excited that my weekends will now be filled laying around watching football. Last's night I flipped around back and fourth to the LSU/MSU game-how can you pass up SEC football-and actually MSU did really well the first half, I was pretty suprised. I am mostly excited about the Cal/Tenn game this weekend. Hockey season is about to get going again too as NASCAR season winds down. Yes for those of you that don't know that I watch NASCAR...

The house is coming along nicely, Eric was out on Tuesday and they had already done a bunch of stuff since last Friday. So I am stopping there on my way back to Apex today to see the house and take pictures. So those will get posted this weekend or early next week. So stay tuned...

No comments: