A few stats...
- She weighs 13.5 lbs (50th percentile) and her height is the 75th percentile
- We just moved into 6mo clothes
- She was trying to learn how to crawl but has stopped that and is content just being on her belly and turning around in circles
- She can kind of roll from belly to back but I still don't think it is intentional.
- She can sit on her own for a little bit but is to fidgety to stay there and work on sitting. She almost immediately wants to go to her belly or grab her feet or go to the side.
- Saturday we tried two new things-we had our first food of bananas and I cut out a feeding, so we are down to every 4 hours of feeding now- 4am, 8am, noon, 4pm, 7pm to bed. That 4am one has just kind of stuck there the past month and we tried different things to change it but nothing has worked yet. So I have a feeling it is there to stay and so I basically have been going to be between 8-9 so I can get a good nights sleep.
- She pretty much holds her bottle all on her own now.
- I am still breastfeeding but most of her feedings are with the bottle. Just turns out that way unless I am home with her all day, then most feedings are with me with the exception of the 8am feeding and the 7pm feeding. The 7pm is always with a bottle and depending on my timing in the morning, I might pump and give her a bottle rather than waiting for her to wake up.
- She seemed to do well with eating the bananas and took to opening her mouth and everything really good.
- She likes her sippy cup. Of course there is nothing in it, but I have started giving it to her just to learn how to hold it and she does pretty good and chews on the suction piece.
- She is starting to nap better.
- Her reflux seemed to flare up a little but the doctor changed her amount of medication and it seems ok again.
- She constantly has her hands in her mouth and is chewing on her fingers. I keep think that she is teething and going to sprout some teeth soon, but still no such thing has happened.
Piper loves the exersaucer:
Kelsey (9months) came over for a little visit:
I tried to take a picture by myself of the two of us while EZ was out of town, but it was hard to get her to smile at the camera: